[keycloak-user] Multiple AUTH_SESSION_IDs

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Jul 30 20:36:29 EDT 2018

Hi Priti,

Setting identical node names is definitely not something you should do, you will break synchronization between the nodes in the cluster.
See this discussion: http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-July/014752.html

And could you please share your load balancer config, so we can look into it?

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro