[keycloak-user] Browser not maintaining session for keycloak users

Test Oauth testoauth55 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:04:13 EDT 2018

Yes sir,
I followed the doc  https://www.keycloak.org/docs/
latest/securing_apps/index.html#_installed_adapter. And am seeing the same
behavior on chrome and firefox.

Also regarding the manual mode, I see the same behavior i.e I have to
re-login for each re-run of the client app.

But if I do this:

System.out.println("Login through manual mode");
keycloak.loginManual();
System.out.println("Login through browser");
keycloak.loginDesktop();

i.e. if I call both modes in the same code or even same mode twice in the
same code, then I don't have to re-login for second call (in the above
example for loginDesktop). However when I re-run the application, I need to
re-login. This might be a stupid guess but could these sessions be "java
object specific"?