[keycloak-user] information about post "How to configure MS AD FS 3.0 as an identity provider corrected in Keycloak"

Otaño Pavo, Cesar c.otano at ibermatica.com
Mon Jun 11 02:38:11 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am reviewing the post "How to configure MS AD FS 3.0 as an identity provider corrected in Keycloak": https://blog.keycloak.org/2017/03/how-to-setup-ms-ad-fs-30-as-brokered.html
At the beginning of the post, in the section "Configure the Keycloak server" there are two points that are:

- Configure key layer for the incoming HTTPS connection
- Export the AD FS certificate to a Java trust store to enable outgoing HTTPS connections

These two points have a link with instructions on the steps to follow, the instructions are in GitBook. When I try to register, the page redirects me to the new Gitbook site to register.

I registered in the new site but I cannot find the instructions that I commented before. The documents are not in the new platform and the old one does not let me sign up.

¿Can someone send me the information or can send me an invitation to collaborate?

Thank you
Regards

César

AVISO LEGAL
El contenido de este mensaje de correo electrónico, incluidos los ficheros adjuntos, es confidencial y está protegido por el secreto de las comunicaciones. Si usted recibe este mensaje por error, por favor notifique dicha circunstancia al remitente, borre el mensaje y no use, guarde, divulgue o copie su contenido.

LEGAL NOTICE
The contents of this email transmission and of any attached documents are confidential and are protected by the secrecy of correspondence. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message without using, storing, disclosing or copying its contents.