[keycloak-user] keycloak | Service Provider | Wildfly | SAML 2.0 | SSO | Identity Provider |

vandana thota vandana0242 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:58:52 EDT 2018

 Hello

We have below Environment  Set up

1) Wildfly -11-final.0.0.0
2)JDK8
3)Linux 7 version
4) Built the wildfly Non-prod  as standalone  server. Configured  3
Standalone instances on this  wildfly server .

5) Deployed  the application on all 3 instances
6) Enabled the SSL
7)Installed keycloak and configured  and , could able  to login to its
Administration console
8)SAML 2.0 protocol
We need  to configure the  Service Provider  related  things  on keycloak
by using External Identity Provider information . We  have already IDP
information.

What is the  next step
1))Do I have do on keycloak inorder to get service provider information.
 2) Before having the information about SP  what needs to be on keycloak
as   pre-requisites ?
3)How can I configure anything related  to IDP  or SDP  on wildfly server (
3 instances ) 's   deployed  application  or  standlaone.xml file of  3
instances ?
4)Any other configurations  needs  to be done related  to Single sign on
etc
Let me know  any thing I'm missing  to provide as  information  for  the
above  configuration .If any one knows  the information please  provide us
with detail steps  as  this  was the first  time  we have installed
keycloak  and  seraching about Service Provider configurations  etc
. Whole  above  task is  the first time  we are going to do.

If possible  can any one share  scree shots  step by  step . Thanks  in
advance.