[keycloak-user] Keycloak as SAML IdP - Google sign-out problem

Rodolfo De Nadai rdenadai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:12:32 EDT 2018

Hi,

i'm configuring my keycloak installation as an IdP and Google apps as an
SSO.

I'm able to login but when trying to logout i got no success...

My configuration follows the described here:
https://stories.scandiweb.com/sign-in-to-google-apps-using-saml-protocol-and-keycloak-as-identity-provider-79227fd2e063

There were a thread in the mailing list which was able to login also, but
didn't mention logout process. As i thought it should be almost as
transparent, since no documentation say anything, is begging to transform
in a problem.

If someone could help or point in some direction i appreciate.

thanks