[keycloak-user] Offline token revocation via API

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 07:28:58 EDT 2018

Hi,

this is not yet supported. In future versions, we plan to have
Account-management based on Angular + REST API. This will allow to
expose REST endpoints for various actions like revoke offline tokens, so
you will be able to do this then.

Until that, you may need to create your own REST provider (See
keycloak-examples distribution and directory "providers"), which will
allow to authenticate user with his token and revoke offline token based
on that.

Marek