[keycloak-user] Implementation of Policy Provider Service Provider Interface

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 10:49:45 EDT 2018

Hi,

We don't have any docs for this yet because this is not a supported SPI. I
want to change this in next version and provide more docs about how to
write custom policy providers. For now, you can take a look at some code
examples we have here
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/authz/policy/common/src/main
.

Regards.