[keycloak-user] Keycloak & Okta

vandana vandana0242 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:08:22 EDT 2018

Hello

Need  help  for this  .

Can you able to let us know  how to  do  this

1)We have configured  the  keycloak for the sample-wildfly-app on the OKTA
by provinding the SSO  url as

Single Sign On URLhttp://xxxx:18000/auth/realms/master/broker/saml/endpoint

2) Then  downloaded the metadata  from the okta  for the  app  "
Sample-Wildfly-App)

3)Imported the metadata into keycloak as a new  identity provider .

4)  On the keycloak  page we could see a tab that metadata  was imported  in
the form  of  a  tab

5) After  we click  on the  tab samlsample on the keycloak page  ,its
redirecting to OKTA page

6)We have entered the  credentials  on okta page , but  its  redirecting to
keycloak as an error  page (PFA- Instead  of this error page we have to see
the  application  which we  deployed  on the wildfly instance .
Note  : Our  app url is this http:/xxxx:18050/sample/. Also  Where  we  have
to mention  this app url so that we can have that page  after we enter the
credentials on okta  page.

--
Sent from: http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/