[keycloak-user] Forbidden error on keycloak

vandana thota vandana0242 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:29:19 EDT 2018

We are configuring the single sign on configuration for the application
whcih we deployed on wildfly instance by using keycloak , okta, application
on wildfly instance.

I could add or import the External IDP Metadata in keyckloak under the tab
add identity provider . Could see a tab ( Saml-sample app) on keycloak page
.

Case 1 When I click on tab ( Saml-sample app) on keycloak it's redirecting
to okta page and I gave the crednetials and after that its redirecting to
keycloak and showing this error

Forbidden
You don't have access to the requested resource.

Go to the home page »

PFA

What needs to done in order to acihieve the single sign on configuration
for the application which we deployed on wildfly instance ?
Do We have to configure anything on application side

Thanks.