[keycloak-user] Project Member Role in Keycloak (similar to Redmine or Jira)?

Melissa Palmer melissa.palmer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 06:26:14 EST 2018

 Hi,

Is there a way to setup a MemberRole type configuration with Keyclaok?
I am trying to represent something similar to what is done on Redmine or
Jira, where you have
Roles, Projects are assigned Roles, and a User is assigned a Role
Associated to specific project roles. (meaning the only get the lowest
permission for that specific project, not all projects).

*I have already asked on Stackoverflow more details here: *
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49028313/how-to-add-keycloak
-cusom-member-role-relationship

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49001694/how-to-
model-project-role-membership-in-keycloak-like-redmine-or-jira

Thanks, in advance