[keycloak-user] Weird reload issue in Keycloak + OIDC integrated application

Pulkit Gupta pulgupta at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 04:12:55 EST 2018

Hi Team,

We have integrated one of our Angular 1.X + REST based application with
RH-SSO 7.1.
The application is working fine and we are able to make all the
authorization and authentication functionality work.
We are using the standard flow with auth and refresh token.

However we are seeing an issue which we are not able to fix even after
multiple hit and try.
It goes like this:

When we open the application the adapter checks and redirect us from
authentication. SSO works and we are redirected to the application and are
logged in successfully. Everything works and now we are using the
application. Suddenly after 5 mins the site reloads even if we are actively
using the application. The reloads works and now again we can use the
application for any duration and it never reloads again by itself and we
can work smoothly without any interruptions.

Please let me know in case someone has seen such an issue or can suggest
something which I can try.

--

PULKIT GUPTA