[keycloak-user] Delete large realm fails with timeout

Niels Bertram nielsbne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 20:18:42 EST 2018

Yes trying to upgrade to RH-SSO 7.2 but there are lots of errors during
database upgrade. Looks like the liquibase scripts work with a fresh
install but not after the database was "used" for 2 years and holds data.
When hitting delete on the realm admin page, the action starts but times
out before the database can finish its work. I did manage to reduce the
size of records that need to be deleted by manually clearing
out USER_ATTRIBUTE which held ~150k rows. After that, I was able to delete
the realm through the admin console.