[keycloak-user] jetty need restart after policy changed on keycloak

Nhut Thai Le ntle at castortech.com
Thu Mar 15 18:36:17 EDT 2018

Hello,

I have a few applications that are running on jetty, they are configured to
be protected by keycloak with authorization enabled. While running some
tests which requires dropping the realm and recreating it (programatically)
I observer that if i don't restart jetty after recreating the
realm/clients/policy/permission,... then i always get forbidden (403) when
i try to access the protected app. Restarting jetty solves this problem. Is
this a normal behavior ? If not how can I fix this?

Thank you

Thai