[keycloak-user] Setting up rights in admin UI

Hammarberg, Daniel daniel.hammarberg at capgemini.com
Fri Mar 23 04:29:45 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I have spent hours and hours trying to get this to work. Now I turn to you, hoping that you will be able to help me out.

We have imported a large number of users from our current SSO solution into Keycloak. In the admin UI, we want to limit which client roles certain users should be allowed to set. For example, we have the user group Swedish Content Managers. These users should only be allowed to use the admin UI for listing users and for setting or removing the role Swedish Authirized Distributor.

I have spent hours and hours trying to set this up with the instructions in the documentation, but have not managed to get it to work all the way.

Many thanks
/Daniel

[Email_CBE.gif]Daniel Hammarberg
Managing Delivery Architect | Application Services

Capgemini Sweden
www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini Sverige AB, a company registered in Sweden (number 556092-3053) whose registered office is at Gustavslundsvägen 131 Box 825 – S-161 24 Bromma.