[keycloak-user] 403 on /sso/login with Spring Boot and Keycloak Adapter

Juan David Sánchez Hernández juansahe at gmail.com
Mon May 14 02:38:05 EDT 2018

Hi,

I’m having the same annoying issue but haven’t figure it out how to fix it. According to what Marc said I thought that  if I changed my sslRequired to NONE then KC should be able to construct the redirect URL (also changing that parameter on the realm), but no, same error. KC goes into SSL mode even if I declare the realm as NONE?, I’m testing outside, so is not local. How do I specify a SSL port?, I’m completely lost here, can you point me to the specs on the documentation?.

Thanks in advance

jds