[keycloak-user] NoClassDefFoundError: org/keycloak/KeycloakPrincipal

valsaraj pv valsarajpv at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:54:58 EDT 2018

This issue comes only for classes in  appEJB.jar. The classes in  appWEB.war
has no dependency issue.
Here is my subsystem conf:

> <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:keycloak:1.1">
>
>                 <secure-deployment name="appWEB.war">
>
>                     <realm>demo</realm>
>
>                     <resource>app</resource>
>

>> <use-resource-role-mappings>true</use-resource-role-mappings>
>
>                     <public-client>true</public-client>
>
>                     <auth-server-url>http://localhost:8180/auth
>> </auth-server-url>
>
>                     <ssl-required>EXTERNAL</ssl-required>
>

>> <principal-attribute>preferred_username</principal-attribute>
>
>                 </secure-deployment>
>
>             </subsystem>
>
> Is there any other way to configure ear deployment in subsystem so that
ejb.jar also get Keycloak libraries implicitly?

Thanks!

--
Life is like this: "Just when we get all the answers of life.... God
changes the question paper....

Valsaraj Viswanathan