[keycloak-user] Spring Context in custom user storage module

Jeremy Simon jsimon at cardconnect.com
Wed May 16 16:51:30 EDT 2018

Hi,

I’ve been trying to standup a Spring context in my user storage factory but I ran into some classloader issue(s) I cannot get past.  I created a separate Spring module which seems to resolve all the Spring dependencies I needed, but upon start up of the server, the configuration class I have referenced in my user storage module cannot be seen.

Snippet of standing up Spring Context in my user storage module:
ApplicationContext springContext = new AnnotationConfigApplicationContext(SomeConfig.class);

SomeConfig.class is the same package as the factory class.

On startup there’s a stack trace that the bottom cause is as follows:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mycompany.keycloak.storage.user.SomeConfig from [Module "deployment.keycloak-server.war" from Service Module Loader]

Any thoughts?  I started going down the trail of putting all my dependencies into this module, but it’s becoming a rabbit trail as well.
jeremy

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information protected from disclosure and intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify CardConnect immediately by replying to this message and then delete this message and any attachments from your computer.