[keycloak-user] magic link or one-time access to the application without login in Keycloak 3.x

Subodh Joshi subodhcjoshi82 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:05:28 EDT 2018

After trying things here and there i am also not able to find magic Link
option in 3.2.1 and 3.3.1.May be the remove that option but no and update
about when its removed or they moved this option somewhere else.But i found
this experimental extensions .See if this will help you.

https://github.com/stianst/keycloak-experimental

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 4:40 PM Sachin Rastogi <sr.misc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Subodh,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I have seen this video before and tried the same on
> Keycloak 3.4.3. But it doesn't have magic link option.
>
> Am I also curious, if I can construct the magic link via APIs, which valid
> for only single use without authentication.
>
> Please see the attached screenshot from Keycloak 3.4.3.
>
> Regards,
> SR
>
> On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Subodh Joshi <subodhcjoshi82 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hope this  video link will work for you
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyUsI3QgEq8
>>

>> On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:53 PM Sachin Rastogi <sr.misc at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We are using Keycloak 3.4.3.
>>>
>>> Is magic link or one-time access to the application without login screen
>>> possible?
>>>
>>> I notice that magic link was available in previous KC 1x or 2.x versions.
>>>
>>> Please advise.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> SR