[keycloak-user] How to get user details

Subodh Joshi subodhcjoshi82 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:55:42 EDT 2018

Is this not true you are making things more complicated if your
successfully login,why again user password required ? Same user session
should enable
access the contents of the project.Getting password and then again passing
it to authenticate no one will recommend you and doing this also not
feasible.
Rather than you can use

>   tgtToken = securityContext.getTokenString();

Some token to access the contents . Same way we are achieving things in our
production server
We have 2 web application one in JSF another in React and deployed in
different virtual machine and our own REST API deployed into another
machine even
different Jboss instance But all share same keycloak .So if we are doing
any rest call we will pass *TGTTOKEN *which will be verify by rest-api
through keycloak.
There are too many other things evolved but this is basic concept.