[keycloak-user] Mixed Content - endpoint over a secure connection, but contains a form that targets an insecure endpoint

Sachin Rastogi sr.misc at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:49:55 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We are using Keycloak 3.4.3 and getting following warning when accessing
Keycloak Account Management page.

Realm "TestRealm" has Require SSL "external requests".

Mixed Content: The page at '
https://qsso.ourportal.com/auth/realms/TestRealm/account' was loaded over a
secure connection, but contains a form that targets an insecure endpoint '
http://qsso.ourportal.com/auth/realms/TestRealm/account/'. This endpoint
should be made available over a secure connection.

We have a issue which I believe is due to endpoints exposed over non SSL
port. Hence, curious, how can configure Keycloak to use secure endpoint.

Please advise.

Regards,
SR