[keycloak-user] How to access custom attribute/Client Mapper in Login Page?

Subodh Joshi subodhcjoshi82 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 07:21:51 EDT 2018

Hi ,
We have created our own theme for keycloak and we are able to access
realm-name/client-name via this code

>                 ${msg("loginTitleHtml",(realm.displayNameHtml!''))?no_esc}

Now we will want to access some custom attribute or client mapper into same
login page before user login.
As i know Keycloak wont support to add attribute in realm level any other
way to do this?
Is this possible to achieve this in keycloak version 3.4.1.Final ? We want
to achieve this in our JS application so according to realm/tenant-name we
have diffrent-2 login page.

--
Subodh Chandra Joshi
subodh1_joshi82 at yahoo.co.in