[keycloak-user] Set client roles to registered users automatically once synced from source LDAP/DB

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue May 22 03:04:26 EDT 2018

That's strange. The role-kdap-mapper should ensure that roles from LDAP
are available in Keycloak and also that they are assigned to users in
Keycloak. So Keycloak should be able to see the role mappings based on
the role mappings in LDAP. It's just a matter of correct configuration.
You can take a look at "keycloak-examples" distribution and the example
"ldap" to see how to configure things.

Marek