[keycloak-user] Keycloak Security Proxy forbidden & no logout

Pierre Nowak pnowak.pierre at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:53:24 EDT 2018

Hello,

I tried to setup a simple keycloak + KSP to secure some simple http server
I created:
- 1 client (test_role)
- 1 role (test_role)
- 1 user
- 1 role mapping of this user on the role created before
- 1 KSP with this config:
               "resource": "test_role"
               "pattern":"/*",
               "roles-allowed":["test_role" ]

When I login to KSP It works, but if I logout the session in the admin
console, it doesnt logout.
Is there a way to create a logout button on the simple http server based on
the KSP headers or the session cookie? So that auth is managed by KSP but
still with a logout button availalbe on my http server behind it.

Furthermore If I remove the role mapping and try to login, I do get an http
forbidden request at the client url, but no login error message at the
keycloak url that says that  I dont have the rights to login to this client

Is this normal behaviour or did I miss something ?