[keycloak-user] login error email in keycloak

abhishek raghav abhi.raghav007 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 06:25:07 EDT 2018

 Yes, to get the email on unsuccessful login, you need to select the
*email *event listener under
*Events --> Config --> Event Listeners. *

Also you can configure to listen for some events and exclude the one you
dont want emails.

Right now it supports only 4 types of events.

Add this in your standalone.xml file under list of  SPIs and just restart
your keycloak server -

<spi name="eventsListener">
                <provider name="email" enabled="true">
                    <properties>
                        <property name="exclude-events"
value="[&quot;UPDATE_TOTP&quot;,&quot;REMOVE_TOTP&quot;]"/>
                    </properties>
                </provider>
 </spi>

*- Best Regards*