[keycloak-user] Keycloak get access token performance test encounter out of memory

Yann Chen yann.chen at gaiaworks.cn
Thu Nov 1 01:27:22 EDT 2018

Hello,

Below is my keycloak start parameters(domain):

I use jmeter to do the performance test by invoke the get accesstoken .

Concurrence 300 per second.

1st time I can see the QPS is around 1200 , but a few seconds later , it QPS
is down to 600.

Then I stop the test , and start the 2nd round test.

I found the QPS is only 400 , and also the value is always going down.

At last I saw the log out of memory error like below:

Is there any solution on this ?

Thanks & Best Regards

Yann Chen