[keycloak-user] Keycloak Javascript Adapter - Advisable to be used for confidential clients?

Bruce Wings testoauth55 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:43:46 EDT 2018

Bruno,

Thanks for the reply. However, my project contains Rest Apis that I have
secured with jetty adapter and confidential client ( as keycloak
Authorization works only for confidential client and not public clients).
My angular app is accessing these rest api. Therefore I used the same
confidential client oidc Json in my angular app too.

Am I approaching the keycloak setup in a wrong way?