[keycloak-user] http connection/session timeout

Phillip Fleischer pcfleischer at outlook.com
Wed Nov 7 10:12:08 EST 2018

Hi,

We use new relic APM to monitor keycloak and seems that on occasion there will be transactions running for ~30min which seems to be exceptionally long.  We already lowered our database transaction timeouts, but thinking we should also add/change the wildly servlet timeout timeout from the default of 30 minutes.

<servlet-container name="default" default-session-timeout="1">
    <jsp-config/>
    <websockets/>
</servlet-container>

I can’t see this being related to any of the “keycloak session” timeouts, just wondering if anyone would know if this is a terrible idea??

— Phil