[keycloak-user] End user sharing of his resource removes permission to his resource

Geoffrey Cleaves geoff at opticks.io
Mon Nov 12 07:08:00 EST 2018

I'm experiencing unexpected results and believe there is a bug. I am losing
permissions to my resource after sharing my resource with another user.

Resource owner rs1 has read and edit rights to his resource1 through a JS
policy and permission which grants the resource owner the rights.

If rs1 uses the My resources screen to grant another user, rs2, the read
scope to resource1, rs1 looses the right to the read scope.

Please see JIRA https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-8794 and the
screen cast within the JIRA.