[keycloak-user] Adding attributes during login

zitrone at gmx-topmail.de zitrone at gmx-topmail.de
Tue Nov 13 14:11:10 EST 2018

Hi,

i'm working on a similar problem. I managed to set up a script
authenticator and a User Session Note Mapper. Works fine on first
request (like, on the first try. Thanks for the code!). I send the query
parameter to the auth endpoint, enter the credentials and get a code.
The token i get for the code contains the query parameter as a field.

But when i query the auth endpoint a second time, it authenticates via
cookie. Then it starts the script and the script throws a null pointer
exception. The problen is, that the "Referer" header is null.

The idea behind the second call is to "update" the session note. Any
ideas how to get the query parameter in this case? Or why it vanishes in
the first place?

Regards