[keycloak-user] internal server error on /permission endpoint

Robert Richter robert.richter.02 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 02:46:32 EST 2018

Hi Geoffrey,
you are absolutely right. I didn't use the resource-id, I was using the
client-id and your hint to inspect the docker logs shows a parsing error of
the request. I missed that the request body has to be a json-array. Now I
received a ticket :) wonderful!

Am So., 18. Nov. 2018 um 19:00 Uhr schrieb Geoffrey Cleaves <
geoff at opticks.io>:

> And I examine the docker logs with
>
> docker logs -f keycloak
>
> Regards,
> Geoffrey Cleaves
>

> On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 18:55, Geoffrey Cleaves <geoff at opticks.io> wrote:
>
>> Is it possible you've got the wrong resource_id? The resource_id should
>> *not* be your client_id and you said the client is resource-provider.
>>
>> I think the Docker images use the standalone-ha.xml. I usually do a
>> docker restart keycloak to reload config files, maybe jboss-cli.sh /:reload
>> works though.
>>
>> On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 16:04, Robert Richter <robert.richter.02 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi all,
>>> I'm using keycloak 4.5.0-FINAL in docker (
>>> https://hub.docker.com/r/jboss/keycloak/)
>>>
>>> I try to issue a permission ticket. Therefore I have requested a PAT for
>>> the client "resource-provider" and send this along with the following
>>> json
>>> body (with and without scopes). I received a http-500 internal server