[keycloak-user] Permission tab missing, token exchange impossible

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 06:34:25 EST 2018

Hi,

It is not a bug. We no longer enable tech preview features by default. You
need to enable the feature you want, such as admin fine grained
permissions, by passing a specific environment variable. Try to boot your
server using this system property:

    - Dkeycloak.profile.feature.admin_fine_grained_authz=enabled

Docs are not reflecting these changes, created
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-8865.

Regards.
Pedro Igor