[keycloak-user] Feature request: create UMA permission ticket by resource_type

Geoffrey Cleaves geoff at opticks.io
Wed Nov 21 06:28:36 EST 2018

It occurs to me that it might be useful to create permission tickets by
resource_type and I don't think it's possible today.

If I am a resource server and somebody hits the GET endpoint /api/recipes
where recipe is a resource_type, then we would request a ticket that has
the permissions to all recipes. That way the resource server knows which
ones to list while easing the load a little bit on Keycloack by not asking
to evaluate all the resources, only recipes.

Makes sense to you, Pedro? If so, I can open a feature request in JIRA.

Geoff