[keycloak-user] User session creation

Erlend Hamnaberg erlend at hamnaberg.net
Thu Nov 22 04:45:34 EST 2018

Hello all.

This is a bit hard to explain.

I have created a IDP which uses CAS ( Central Authentication Service) as
its backend.

Our KC instance is again used by a clients KC instance. They have chosen to
disable their persistent cookie handling, and thereby our by passing
"prompt=login" to the login request.
We are passing on the prompt=login by passing on renew=true to CAS.

We get a token back, and verify that. However; Since the user session is
not refreshed by the cookie handling, it seems like we are then timing out
intermittently.

Is there a problem with creating/refreshing the user session in the
authenticationFinished Method in the gist below?

https://gist.github.com/hamnis/547c550a532be7e8235aa653725b2ba2

Thanks.

/Erlend