[keycloak-user] Simple server OAuth client?

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Mon Nov 26 17:20:25 EST 2018

I have a need to do a service-level account connection between two
servers.  I believe that the client credentials grant and Keycloak service
accounts are the proper way to handle this.  What I'm wondering is if there
is a simple to use OAuth authentication client built into the Keycloak code
that can be used for this purpose?  In particular, something that manages
refresh token and such.

It appears like a lot of the logic of interest is available in
RefreshableKeycloakSecurityContext, however I'm not sure if this is really
meant to be consumed as a generic OAuth client library?

Thanks,
Craig