[keycloak-user] (no subject)

Kunal Kumar wolfbro92 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:59:53 EST 2018

Hi all,

I am connecting 5 of my web apps to Keycloak for authentication. I already
know that we can change the theme of the Keycloak login page.

But what I am curious about is if the themes for the Keycloak login page
could be slightly different for each of the web app accessed. Is mapping
the theme to the particular redirect_uri of the web app possible?

For example, if a user wants to enter website A he will be redirected to
Keycloak of course, but with a redirect_uri of website A, but using that
redirect_uri value, determining the correct theme to be displayed during
the login.

Is this plausible or just pure fantasy, would like to know your thoughts on
this guys.

Regards,
Kunal Kumar