[keycloak-user] Disable strict-transport-security header on /auth url

Tungatkar, Niranjan Niranjan.Tungatkar at arris.com
Mon Oct 1 15:48:58 EDT 2018

I have a non-homogeneous set of services (https and http) which use keycloak for authentication.
My Keycloak instance supports SSL but the services but other services are http.

I have an admin user which access the https://keycloak-url:31443/auth url for user management.

I disabled the strict transport security header on all the realms, which stops strict-transport-security header being sent and thus preventing redirection to https.

But my problem is whenever the admin user hits the /auth url it sends strict-transport-security header which messes up my angular app.

Is there a way I can configure the response of /auth or the welcome page to stop sending the strict-transport-security header.

Thanks
Niranjan.