[keycloak-user] Set Browser Authentication Order

Matt Penna Matt.Penna at intradiem.com
Thu Oct 4 09:59:07 EDT 2018

Hello.
We currently are using Keycloak with Kerberos and SAML browser authentication (both set to ALTERNATIVE). We have a requirement to try SAML authentication first then try Kerberos. This works properly when attempting from outside the Kerberos domain. When trying inside the domain Kerberos always win out. Is it possible to set the authentication order to try SAML first then Kerberos? I am not sure if this is possible or not with Keycloak but wanted more info on if this is possible or not. If it is possible how would we configure this?
Thanks!!!!