[keycloak-user] Keycloak ACL data access

Don Reynolds (dreynold) Don.Reynolds at quest.com
Mon Oct 8 07:57:45 EDT 2018

Hello Luca,

I believe what you will want to do is pass the user's authentication token into your call in your "GET /reports/" call on the resource server and have it pull the relevant user information from the token, such as user name or email, and then use it to limit the query you do to for a filter reports for that user.
Another mechanism would be to create realm roles in keycloak that correspond to various application functionality and assign those roles to your users.  Once a user is authenticated and the token is returned, the role assigned to the user will also appear in the token, so you can use those to control what the user has access to on your resource server.