[keycloak-user] is Entitlement API deprecated

Ratna Kamireddy ratna at qualica.com
Tue Oct 9 17:35:05 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

Thanks for accepting my request. Here is my first question.

We were looking at entitlement API documentation and by mistake we started
looking at Entitlement API documentation in 3.3 and tried to test below API
http://localhost:8081/auth/realms/development/authz/entitlement/masterdata
or
GET /auth/realms/development/authz/entitlement/masterdata HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost
cache-control: no-cache
Postman-Token: 0dd585f5-f2e5-447a-99a9-3e7281856b6a

We getting 404 exception, after a while I found that we were looking at 3.3
and check latest docs and found that there is no Entitlement API but I see
in the architecture diagram.

Please let me know what am i Missing here.

Regards
Ratna