[keycloak-user] Managing Mysql relational database setup

Deepa Gaddigoudar deepag at aissel.com
Mon Oct 15 05:44:29 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I have configured keycloak DB from H2 to Mysql. My applications are
working fine too. What i want is,

 1. Can i manage the user credentials? (Because i want to import
    existing users credentials generated before integrating application
    with keycloak, as we dont want to create new user credentials and
    make it difficult for end users).
 2. If i could import a existing credentials(username and password) to
    keycloak mysql , then to which table?(Because i am not finding the
    passwords) anywhere in table.

Thanks you
*Deepa M Gaddigoudar | Software Developer*
Aissel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A Block, Floor 2, IT Park, Hubli – 580029. India
Ph (Ind) : +91 836-235-1011 l Ph: +1 347-966-8181
Cell: +91 8951519616
E-Mail: deepag at aissel.com