[keycloak-user] Problem with custom login using Keycloak + Spring Security Adapter in Multi Tenancy mode

mattia.bello mattia.bello at horsa.it
Wed Oct 17 11:10:35 EDT 2018

Hello,
i am using keycloak with the keycloak Spring Security and multi-tenancy
configuration.
I need to manage the following use case:
I want to use only a single login page where user must enter the realm,
username and password.
I can not use the standard keycloak login page because the keycloak needs to
know the realm before showing the relative login page.
How can I do that?

I thought the follow solution:
I would like to login to the keycloak, using the mechanism of the remember
me, creating the necessary cookies after my login with the realm, username
and password informations.
Is it possible? How do i do that?

Thank's to all.

--