[keycloak-user] the admin rest api for realm import is not importing realm

Bruce Wings testoauth55 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 04:05:13 EDT 2018

I have also written a small JAVA client to import JSON and I get same 415
error through that also. Here's Java client code:

*File realmConfigFile = new File("D:\\test\\realm.json");*
*if(!realmConfigFile.exists() || realmConfigFile.isDirectory()) { *
* // return failure*
*}*

*String urlString = "http://localhost:8380/auth
<http://localhost:8380/auth>";*

*URL url = null;*
*InputStream stream = null;*
*HttpURLConnection urlConnection = null;*
*String result = "";*
*try {*
* KeycloakSecurityContext keycloakSecurityContext =
(KeycloakSecurityContext)
request.getAttribute(KeycloakSecurityContext.class.getName());    *
* String token = keycloakSecurityContext.getTokenString();*
* if(StringUtils.isBlank(token))*
* return Response.status(Response.Status.UNAUTHORIZED).build();*
* url = new URL(urlString);*
* urlConnection = (HttpURLConnection) url.openConnection();*
* urlConnection.setRequestMethod("POST");*
* urlConnection.setDoOutput(true);*
* urlConnection.setRequestProperty ("Authorization", "Bearer "+token);*
* urlConnection.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "application/json;
charset=UTF-8");*
* urlConnection.connect();*
* String realmJson = FileUtils.readFileToString(realmConfigFile, "UTF-8");*

* OutputStreamWriter wr = new
OutputStreamWriter(urlConnection.getOutputStream());*
* wr.write(realmJson);*
* wr.flush();*

* stream = urlConnection.getInputStream();*
* BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(stream,
"UTF-8"), 8);*
* result = reader.readLine();           *
* return Response.ok("request complted").build();*
*} catch (Exception e){*

*}*