[keycloak-user] Advanced authorization

Melissa Palmer melissa.palmer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:01:15 EDT 2018

Thanks Pedro, I will take a closer look.
Yes I’ll put the work flow in the app. But we do want to manage the permissions in KEy,

I tried to align with the QuickStart ti explain. But it’s not necessarily on resource that I own with I want to do this. For example it could be against adding products in and ecommerce app, or transactions for a company

It sounds like I should rather use the non
UMA example to try this against. Would that be better?

Thanks
Melissa