[keycloak-user] Standalone-ha Keycloak and ISPN000476: Timed out waiting for responses for request

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 09:29:31 EDT 2018

The new view log messages look a bit weird. It seems that JGroups installed
new view every 1 ms, which is very unusual. There are three scenarios where
this may happen (at least that I can think from the top of my head):
- Very short timeout on FD_* protocols
- Faulty NIC or incorrect network level configuration in the datacenter
- Network packets are cut when in transport. I've seen it with one of the
hardware firewalls (don't remember which one though). Due to faulty
configuration it was cutting packets to certain length causing other layers
to fail miserably.

Perhaps you could set the logging level to DEBUG on org.jgroups package and
check if there's anything interesting there?