[keycloak-user] Delete user

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Thu Oct 25 15:00:19 EDT 2018

Hello Corentin,

See discussion [1] and JIRA issue [2]. Long story short, this is not OOTB now, but I think could be implemented as an add-on, using custom REST endpoint and the new generation management console aka "account2".

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-August/015194.html
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-953

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro