[keycloak-user] how to handle upgrade for Keycloak docker deployment

Graham Burgess graham.burgess at razer.com
Fri Oct 26 11:24:06 EDT 2018

I rolled from 4.4 to 4.5 without thinking about any steps. I am running the container using the Helm chart for Kubernetes with some addons for the database but nothing that seems to need anything special for upgrades.

Best regards,
Graham Burgess
RΛZΞR|stormmore
Sr. DevOps Engineer (USA)
Email: graham.burgess at razer.com
DID: (415) 374 0639
Razer Inc. Stock Code: 1337.HK
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, do not copy, distribute or use its contents. Do inform the sender that you have received the message in error and delete it from your system. E-mails are not secure and may suffer errors, computer viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Razer accepts neither risk nor liability for any damage or loss caused by this e-mail. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Razer reserves the right to retain, monitor and intercept e-mails to and from its systems.