[keycloak-user] Add CA certificates for LDAPS ?

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 06:29:07 EDT 2018

Hey Mathieu, Meissa,

  (just quickly to double-check,) what's the template name you have
deployed RH-SSO for OpenShift image from? (assuming this is issue on
OpenShift)

If the "*sso72-x509-https*" one (or some of **-x509-** based ones) was used
to deploy the RH-SSO server pod, this won't work. Reason being the **-x509-*
*are configured in the way, to auto-generate the RH-SSO truststore (use the
defaults, and let the user not to need to supply this). Even if custom
truststore / cert is supplied, the default one will be used. AFAICT this
isn't configurable (since wasn't intended to be).

If you want the custom cert / truststore to be actually honoured, you need
to deploy the RH-SSO pod from some other (some of the passthrough TLS based
templates
<https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_single_sign-on/7.2/html-single/red_hat_single_sign-on_for_openshift/#what_is_red_hat_single_sign_on>,
not the x509 re-encrypt TLS ones).

I will file JIRAs to:

   - Mention this *-x509-* template deficiency in the templates,
   - RFE to get the *-x509-* ones to honour custom certificates, if
   supplied.

HTH & Sorry for the inconvenience

Thank you && Regards, Jan
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Keycloak / RH-SSO Team