[keycloak-user] How to specify redirect URL when reseting user password

troger19 janci.babel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:39:28 EDT 2018

Hi guys
When reseting user password on Logged In User, after specifying user email
address and clicking submit button, user is redirected on Account
application. I would like to specify the redirection URL, so the user is
redirecting on the Login page (or on some other static page with the message
Password was reset, check the email). I am speculating about
session.invalidate, but maybe there is more elegant solution.
I have found the URL in login-reset-password.ftl, :
action="${url.loginAction}" .
*The user must be logged in when reseting password!!!. If the user is logged
out, after specifying email address he is redirected on Login which is OK.*

--
Sent from: http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/