[keycloak-user] Queries regarding keycloak api usage

Prince Anand Anandaraj princeanand.anandaraj at object-frontier.com
Wed Sep 5 07:17:00 EDT 2018

Hi,

     I am currently working on to secure an application using keycloak.
Currently, I am using keycloak version 3.4.3.

     I have some questions..

     I face some problem using authz-client. I do not find any provision
(methods) to logout of a user who has been authenticated using the
authz-client api. Is there a way to logout of user authenticated using
authz-client?

     Is there a way to change the user password by consuming the keycloak
api other than keycloak admin api?

     I am trying to get userModel, userSessionModel and realmModel using api
call to get some information of current loggedin user. Most of the api in
keycloak expects an instance of "KeycloakSession" including some classes and
methods that are used to change user credentials. How do I get this
keycloakSession?

Thanks in advance..

Thanks and regards,
Prince Anand