[keycloak-user] Client Authentication on Android with Signed JWT

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 15:34:37 EDT 2018

I am not sure, but maybe you will need to implement the adapter side for
this platform.

In shortcut, what needs to be done is to generate JWT, Sign it with a
client private key (corresponding public key must be available on
Keycloak server side, so Keycloak can later verify signature. See docs
for more details), encode to appropriate parameters (client_assertion,
client_assertion_type) and send to the server. See class
JWTClientCredentialsProvider as an example adapter implementation for
the java adapter.

Marek